Short thorough walk with lots of interesting stories on a gentle tour.
- Guided inner city tour with the sightseeing train.
- Szent István Square and the Cathedral - The thousand years old cathedral in one of the nicest squares of Middle East Europe with organ music.
- UNESCO world heritage sights - Cella Septichora introduces the most beautiful edifices of the 4th century Early Christian Burial Ground which, owing to its unique value, became part of the UNESCO World Heritage in 2000. We have lift there.
- A coffee/cake/ice-cream/soft drink in a Café in the city centre.
- Széchenyi square - The Mediterranean main square of Pécs, with its beautiful buildings, statues, and the biggest Ottoman Mosque of Hungary, the most popular meeting place of the citizens of Pécs.
Tour length: 3 hours
Entrance ticket: Sightseeing train, Cathedral with organ music, Cella Septichora, Café