Short but thorough inner city walk including a visit in the Cathedral and one Museum on your choice or with Cella Septichora.
- Barbican - This round tower from the 15th century is part of the double-walled Bishop's Palace with its parks.
- Szent István Square and the Cathedral - The thousand years old cathedral in one of the nicest squares of Middle East Europe.
- Padlock fence - The Lovers' Gate formed by young people in love.
- The sights of Széchenyi Square - buildings, statues and the Gazi Kasim Mosque.
- Jókai Square - the unity of the architecture, sculpture and merchant.
- UNESCO world heritage sights - Cella Septichora introduces the most beautiful edifices of the 4th century Early Christian Burial Ground which, owing to its unique value, became part of the UNESCO World Heritage in 2000.
- visit in a Museum (Vasarely Museum, Csontváry Museum, Zsolnay Museum).
Tour length: 2 hours
Entrance ticket: Cathedral, Museum on choice or Cella Septichora