The most important sights of Pécs, a long walk in the downtown and in the historic tunnel labyrinth, in the Champagne Factory.
- Barbican - This round tower from the 15th century is part of the double-walled Bishop's Palace.
- St. Stephen square with the Cathedral - The thousand years old bishopry's treasury and crypt in one of the nicest squares of Middle East Europe.
- Cella Septichora -The Centre introduces the most beautiful edifices of the 4th century Early Christian Burial Ground which, owing to its unique value, became part of the UNESCO World Heritage in 2000.
- Champagne Factory -The antique 2,5 km long cellar labyrinth on 5 levels invoke historical spirit with the traditional champagne making processes without tasting. (With tasting the tour is longer.)
- Padlock fence - The Lovers' wall formed by young people in love.
- Széchenyi square - The Mediterranean main square of Pécs, with its beautiful buildings, statues, and the biggest Ottoman Mosque of Hungary, the most popular meeting place of the citizens of Pécs.
- Marzipan Museum - A real sweet exhibition not only for your eyes, but for your tasting as well.
Tour length: 3 hours
Entrance ticket: Cathedral, Cella Septichora, Champagne Factory, Mosque, Marzipan Museum