It is a playful, light tour for little kids and pupils of the lower grades with their families.
- Guided inner city tour on the sightseeing, rattling train.
- Széchenyi square with an ice-cream - The Mediterranean main square of Pécs, with its beautiful buildings, statues, and the biggest Ottoman Mosque of Hungary, the most popular meeting place of the citizens of Pécs.
- Padlock fence - The Lovers' Gate formed by young people in love.
- Time travel in Sopianae – Tale about the most beautiful edifices of the 4th century Early Christian Burial Ground which, owing to its unique value, became part of the UNESCO World Heritage in 2000 sitting on the huge glass covering of Cella Septichora.
- City wall walkabout – tag in a hedge labirynth.
- Exciting adventure tour in the cellar labirynth of the Champagne factory on 5 levels with torch.
- Marzipan Museum - A real sweet exhibition not only for your eyes, but for your tasting as well.
Tour length: 3 hours
Entrance ticket: Sightseeing train, ice-cream, Champagne Factory, Marzipan Museum