A bit of history, literature, music, art… on a sightseeing walk with lots of interesting stories and an exciting adventure tour in the cellar labirynth of the Champagne factory on 5 levels with torch.
- Guided inner city tour on the sightseeing, rattling train.
- Széchenyi square - The Mediterranean main square of Pécs, with its beautiful buildings, statues, and the biggest Ottoman Mosque of Hungary, the most popular meeting place of the citizens of Pécs. The Turkish period in Hungary with the modern art of the 21st century.
- Padlock fence – A love story at the Lovers' Gate formed by young people in love.
- UNESCO world heritage sights through the walkable glass rooftop - Cella Septichora introduces the most beautiful edifices of the 4th century Early Christian Burial Ground which, owing to its unique value, became part of the UNESCO World Heritage in 2000. – The Roman period in Pannonia.
- Szent István Square and the Cathedral - The thousand years old cathedral in one of the nicest squares of Middle East Europe. From St. Stephen till today.
- Exciting adventure tour in the cellar labirynth of the Champagne factory on 5 levels with torch. The last 150 years of Pécs.
- Marzipan Museum - A real sweet exhibition not only for your eyes, but for your tasting as well.
Tour length: 3 hours
Entrance ticket: Sightseeing train, Cella Septichora, Champagne Factory, Marzipan Museum