Long or short thorough walk with lots of interesting stories. No entrance ticket.
- Barbican - This round tower from the 15th century is part of the double-walled Bishop's Palace with its parks.
- Szent István Square and the Cathedral from outside - The thousand years old cathedral in the one of the nicest square of Middle East Europe.
- UNESCO world heritage sights through the walkable glass rooftop - Cella Septichora introduces the most beautiful edifices of the 4th century Early Christian Burial Ground which, owing to its unique value, became part of the UNESCO World Heritage in 2000.
- City wall walkabout.
- Padlock fence - The Lovers' Gate formed by young people in love.
- Lower Szent István Square with its park and fountain.
- Kórház Square and the Jakovali Hassan Mosque.
- Ferencesek street and the Turkish bath of Memi Pasha.
- Jókai Square - The unity of the architecture, sculpture and merchant.
- Zsolnay fountain - The memorial of the Zsolnay Factory of Pécs, one of the symbols of the city.
- Széchenyi square - The Mediterranean main square of Pécs, with its beautiful buildings, statues, and the biggest Ottoman Mosque of Hungary, the most popular meeting place of the citizens of Pécs.
+ 1 hour
- Király street with the Theatre.
- Kossuth Square with the Synagogue - One of Pécs's most significant Romantic style building with the first organ by the Angster Organ Manufacture.
- Post Palace and Tüke fountain - The 100 year-old Post Palace and the statue/fountain with grapes of the true-born citizen of Pécs.
Tour length: 2/3 hours
No entrance ticket